Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Fat Oreo Girlfriend

So, Adam Lambert did something that was super sweet the other day when he took me to the airport. Well, first of all, I should start by saying... despite all the style things he does that are completely foreign to me... I'm starting to really like him. I know, I know, totally not the usual guy I go for... but I mean really... How was that working out for me? lol... yeah, still single. Anyway, so before we went to the airport I met his daughter... and not on purpose, his ex-wife. K, I gotta tell the story because it was so funny... then I'll get to what he did. So, a couple weeks ago I called him on my lunch break and she was there. He has been careful not to talk to girls around her because she's got some mental issues that would be aggravated by it. Anyway, I was eating an Oreo, and he was saying that it's not very healthy, in the course of our conversation. When he got off, she got all kinds of quiet and made reference to his "fat oreo girlfriend". That made him laugh which made her more mad. So, anyway, she made some more references to it in the weeks that followed. So, this particular day, when we went to see the baby and she was there, I was completely prepared to be sociable and cordial. She was very rude to him and didn't make any indication that she was aware of my presence... which was really perfectly fine by me... I wasn't having the best hair day so her not looking at me was a good thing. Well, that's not entirely true. She pretended like she was looking for something in her long puffy jacket and so unzipped it for about 4 seconds and turned toward me, just long enough to show off the fact that she has a cute figure. The funny thing about that is there could be no way there was anything in her jacket because she was wearing a long tight shirt with leggings! I couldn't help but chuckle, but she didn't seem to notice. She left, and it was Sooooo precious to see how daddy and daughter interacted. He took out his guitar and played a chord. Her attention went to him and her face lit up! He played another, and she smiled again and went over to him. He gave her the pick and she played facing him for a moment then turning around and he put her between himself and the guitar, where she resumed strumming as he played chords. They so obviously adore each other! She warmed up to me when I gave her a little present, but it wasn't long before we had to drop her off. So, during this little visit, Adam had text his ex, "Sorry for the awkwardness" and her reply was that he "could do better than a redhead". ...Yeahhhh, not offended, lol. Anyway, so when we got to her place she had on this matching work out outfit, black sports bra, shorts, headband, gloves, socks, and shoes, and her hair was up... and it was quite obvious she hadn't done even one crunch or one lunge in the last hour and a half. She ignored me again, but I had to laugh again because she had shoved her fake tatas as far up as they could possibly go... I just thought to myself... yeah... THAT takes Effort to get them up that high! hahaha. Anyway, I was not impressed by her show of feigned athleticism, and we left, laughing all the way. Anyway, so on the way to the airport he introduced me to some new bands and was surprised I knew others. I told him, I haven't listened to country music until just a few years ago! Anyway, to the cute part. When we got there he helped me with my bags and thank you and goodbyes were said. I gave him a hug, just a quick friendly hug... and I got stuck there. I felt kinda dumb for not letting go, but I couldn't bring myself to. He released himself from my grip and we talked for another few minutes before I grabbed my bags and headed inside (my flight was leaving in ten minutes!). I couldn't help but look back as I walked away, it was one of those perfect moments in life. He looked back at me and we smiled. I looked back twice more and each time he had moved so that he could still see me as I walked away. I walked through the airport on my way to security and a moment later I passed a large window door and there he was, in his car creeping slowly and watching me as I walked by. I waved, he waved back, and then was out of view. I came to the next sliding doors and he was there again, creeping as fast as I was walking. I laughed, and waved, and he did too. There were four doors he met me at, and each one made me more happy, and flustered, and I think more twitterpated, than the last. After that last one I hurried quickly through security and They were waiting for me at the gate as I tried uselessly to run those cute heels. Then I got a text... I will miss you tiny. I knew it, those actions were louder than any words.

No comments:

Post a Comment